Liebs·te(r) [ˈli:pstə, ˈli:pstɐ] SUBST f(m) dekl wie adj
jds Liebste sb’s sweetheart
That´s me, thank you runningwithoutsocks that´s mega nice of you !!
Thank the person who nominated you
List 11 random facts about me
Answer the questions they have asked you
Nominate 11 people (apparently focusing on those with less than 200 followers)
Ask the nominees 11 questions
And finally, let them know you have nominated them
11 random facts about the person “behind” crazybunny66
1. I switch off when I read – meaning all hell can break loose, I wouldn´t notice – a fact frequently abused by my sons because they like to ask my permission for something while I am reading because they know I just go “hmm” having not taken in what they have just tricked me into agreeing.
2. At the “tender” age of 46, I still feel uncomfortable meeting new people.
3. I get absent-minded when thinking about something (so basically all the time) and have been known to forget to place a cup under my senseo coffee machine.
4. I live at the dutch border and have been know to smoke grass and try speed when I was a teen, the latter only once and no, not to be recommended.
5. I would freak out if my sons were to take drugs, even the ones I tried when I was their age!!
6. I have never ever kissed anyone else but my husband since I met him!
7. Twice I was very tempted.
8. I do not feel full in the sence of having eaten enough. I can eat all day, alternating between sweet and savory food.
9. I never feel hungry, just see food want food but I can stay off and not eat for days, too. Either way is not very healthy.
10. I lost 30 kg and put 25 back on again 😦
11. I WILL lose the weight again because I am on the road to recover and I only ever stuff my face when I am unhappy.
Be honest, did you really want to know this??
My answers to runningwithoutsocks questions:
If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
I´d love to be able to fly – I could get to see places I´ll never be able to travel to AND I could just take off when things get too much.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Probably sitting here blogging but hopefully more settled and happy again.
Chocolate or vanilla?
Oh, give me vanilla anytime 🙂
Are multiple answers ok?
Summer or winter?
Are you serious? Summer, of course 😉
What’s your fondest childhood memory?
Despite my mum trying her best to erase all good memories, sitting on a metal beam connecting the stairs to the wall in “my dads” school, legs dangling, sun shining through the huge windows, book in my hand and the knowing feeling that my parents were there, always.
Maroon5, Rihanna,Take That, Runrig……sorry, impossible to narrow down as it entirely depends on the mood I´m in.
If you could live in any city in the world, which one would you choose and why?
A couple of years ago it would have been New York, hands down, now… probably Sydney, if it weren´t for the creepy crawlies there 😉
What do you dream about?
work mostly although I am trying to stop that, hmm, crazy stuff but seldom really bad dreams and unfortunately never about winning lottery numbers.
Your most distinguished trait (could be physical or character trait – or both!)
low-cut tops,high heels, gullible as I only ever see the good in people until they prove me otherwise.
Why did you start blogging?
I have no idea, probably because I love reading about other people’s lives and because I wanted to share my thoughts with … myself most probably. I started 4 years ago on a whim and had no idea about tagging and such, hence, I gave up again quite quickly.
Right, nominees, let´s hear it from you:
1. Your physical appearance?
2. Your favourite animal?
3. Your most embarrassing moment?
4. The sweetest thing someone ever said to you?
5. Your deepest fear?
6. Your best pal?
7. Do the test and let us know the outcome, please
8. describe yourself in no more than 5 words.
9. Your favourite food and why?
10. What makes you tick?
11. Your current vs dream job?
And the nominees are:
And as always, there is no particular order to these nominees. Check them out, they make very interesting reading 🙂