correction, I got the bug or, strictly speaking, my “boys” got the bug.
Know what I am talking about? – No? – the GVU trojan 2.07 – also called bloody b***d.
And of course, true to our style, we never do anything in one´s, no, we got 3 PC´s blocked in one full sweep.
All I wanted was a nice, not so quiet, cards night in with my girls but no, give my boys an electrical gadget and you´ve had it.
Needless to say they turned the job over to me, asking every 10 min “is it sorted yet”.
Sure darling, being the technical wizard I am it might only take another 3 years or so…
3 days of hard-core googling, registering with every well and/or less known internet “get rid of the bastard” site I could find and YES… I did it!!
Ok, so maybe not quite but middle CB´s netbook is clean, his computer is workable again and our old one in the cellar… is kind of ok … I just have to wait for the electricity down there to work again before I can continue… but that´s another story 😉