technically speaking…wait until you meet my husband 😉
Yesterday, I created a new e-mail account welcome-to-my-leave-not and silly me suggested to Mr CB to follow suit.
The new provider is so much easier and I thought why not, he was all for it, too (well, when I write all for it I mean his usual… hmfp, how long will it take, why, when, where,why —-you do it).
– Okay – no sweat Darling
– Chose a password, account created, so far so good.
– synchronizing e-mails on mobile phone
– detailed written instructions available on the net – in German
– “go to Einstellungen
-just go to Einstellungen
– so you can check your mails via your mobile
– go to EINSTELLUNGEN
– just look at the bl#**y picture
– ok what now?
– enter password
I will spare you the sad details of how we managed to change the e-mail on FB and Amazon as well just so much … it was painful – for me 😉
Now don´t you think Mr CB is stupid or anything, far from it, he is very clever indeed. Why should he put up with the hassle if he´s got me?